Category: Pest Control
Address: 39 Alumhurst Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH4 8EW
bird proofing, fox control, Kill Bill Pest Control, mice control, pest control, pest problems, pest removal, rat control, rodent control, vermin control, wasps nests
Welcome Independent pest control company for all your pest and vermin control needs, we can educate you on how to prevent an infestation we can prevent an infestation by proofing and we can eradicate/control your infestation.
The aim of Kill Bill pest control is to prevent harm to human health and property by pests. This is achieved by regularly surveying,responding quickly and taking action where required, Kill Bill pest control offers advice and provides a professional service.
Some pests are seasonal, wasps, ants, flies and fleas tend to be a bigger problem in the spring, summer and autumn. Unlike Rats and Mice who can appear at any time of the year, but are more likely to come into homes during the winter months looking for food and dry, warm, harbourage.
Kill Bill pest control carry out contract work and one off jobs for commercial and private premises at competitive prices. So why not give us a call to discuss any issues you may have with pests or vermin, you are not alone.
To receive a quote for control of any pests or vermin; one off jobs or contracts call or email Christopher Thomas of Kill Bill Pest Control.
Kill Bill pest controls responsibilities
Kill Bill pest controls responsibilities are
● To fully inspect your premises for pests, actual or risk of, whilst also determining potential entry points
● To carry out the correct treatment for pests found, and to advise you of any other pests found
● To advise you of maintenance requirements to prevent pests entering the building both verbally and in writing.
● To highlight hygiene/housekeeping issues with the area being treated, both verbally and in writing,
● To look for and remove evidence of infestation (e.g. Bodies) from inside and out your premises and dispose of in the appropriate location
● To complete accurate reports on every call and to ensure your fully informed
● To respond within 5 hours to a call from yourselves by phone and to arrive at your premises within 24 hours or at an agreed time convenient to yourselves for any out of contract needs
● To undertake a risk assessment and report any issues found